And, just for the fun of it...here is a picture of me and my babe snuggling :) Man I love this kid!!!
I'm hoping to learn as much about my condition as possible and hopefully help others along the way.
Pages
▼
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Well, it's been an interesting two weeks. I ran out of frankincense a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to order until a couple of days ago. I've been taking other oils hoping to maintain my progress and keep the levels low until my frankincense gets here. I went to the lab the other day and requested some blood work to see what my levels have been doing while weaning and w/out frankincense. Maybe weaning will help keep them lower anyway! We will see! I have not felt like my milk is out of control which is huge considering I was out of frank and cutting down nursing! I pray that is a good sign. I think the results should come in the mail at the beginning of next week. I'm crossing my fingers. If all goes well, I will step up a notch w/ the weaning and Tux will be nursing 50% and taking a bottle 50% of the time. My goal is to be done nursing by the end of June. I'm hoping my body will be able to accept that pace and that I will be able to dry up the natural way....I bet my specialists would say that is impossible for me too! So, wish me luck in proving them wrong!!!!

I am glad to read that it's going well. I worry about this for myself someday. How often have you had to see your doctor during nursing? My doctor said he wouldn't see me at all if I became pregnant--that there would be no reason. That didn't make alot of sense to me, so I was just wondering what your experience was.
ReplyDelete