Tux "drew" this picture with my help :) He is going to be such an wonderful big brother!
I'm hoping to learn as much about my condition as possible and hopefully help others along the way.
Pages
▼
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Big News :)
So......I know it has been a few weeks and I apologize! I promise this post will have been worth the wait though. I know it has been for me :) I have been desperately trying to keep my stress levels down without stressing about them :) ha ha! Always a fun cycle, eh? I've been trying to do less stuff and blogging has fallen through the cracks which is soooooo not good since it is a great outlet for me and my stress! So, it is late and I am tired, so I will try not to keep you all in suspense for too long. I am having a BABY! My due date is November 10th :) Once I started cycling again it took 5 months. I charted obsessively and the month that my follicular phase dropped below 20 days I was pregnant! Good thing my hubby has great swimmers...we have that going for us. I will write more tomorrow about how I finally have a doctor that I LOVE and that is totally cool with using oils, alternative stuff and such. I will also write more really soon about what I have decided as far as my game plan for my "childbearing years" and thereafter and what I felt helped me in my pregnancy quest :) Stay tuned!!!

Tux "drew" this picture with my help :) He is going to be such an wonderful big brother!
Tux "drew" this picture with my help :) He is going to be such an wonderful big brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment