- My little girl turned 1.
- My little guy turned 3.
- MRI: Tumor is the same as it was a year ago which is great considering I've been nursing like crazy!
- Weaned Xaylia last month, naturally I might add, it was hard and painful, but I'm soooo happy to know that I can do hard things :)
- Last blood results showed prolactin levels at 201 (Nov 2012). Down from 300.
- No headaches.
- Good energy and less anxiety.
- Lost about 10 pounds (20 to go.)
- Classes, classes, classes. We have officially replaced our income with our home-based business.
- Trips to Boise, Idaho Falls, and Texas.
- Found a decent source of vitex and have started on that again.
- Started a new oil blend called DDR Prime that is amazing for getting rid of tumors :)
- I got called to a new church position with the kiddos that I LOVE.
- Planning a trip to Costa Rica in April.
- Looking for a new Obgyn or Family Physician (UGHHHHHH!!!!)
I'm hoping to learn as much about my condition as possible and hopefully help others along the way.
Pages
▼
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Has it been awhile???
Since I haven't written in forever, here are some bullets from last time I wrote (not in any particular order):
Would you mind sharing where you buy your Vitex? I love doTerra oils so I know you do your research and find the best quality supplements - would love to know where to get quality vitex too! Thanks! Emily
ReplyDeleteHey Shy - I thought I left a comment for you, but now I don't see it, so if you're getting this twice I'msorry for the duplication! Just wanted to ask what source you decided on your vitex. I am very interested in taking it too, but would like to know where I can get a good quality version (I trust your judgement since you use doTerra oils and I know what awesome quality they are!). Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete