Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life has a way of getting away!

This week we have moved back into the house we moved out of a month ago due to the city sewer backing up into our basement.We are still under construction and will be for awhile!  We are all sick and I'm thinking it has to do w/ mold or nasty air in this place!  Can't wait to move and we will be soon because we just bid on a house yesterday at an auction and WON!  We will hopefully be closing and out of this house in a few weeks! Wooohooo!  So we are cleaning, packing, sniffling, running to this bank and that bank.  We are signing papers, putting away winter stuff, pulling out summer/spring stuff, pulling the winter stuff back out when we see the flakes falling.  We are trying to fill our fridge, trying to empty our fridge, going to a friends house to do laundry (our washer and dryer were ruined in the flood), blogging, working, taking care of my baby, attending natural healing classes.  We are running around like chickens w/ our heads cut off trying to get everything here or there and it seems like we are never done!  I've hardly thought about this little tumor that's in my head for the last week or so other than to say a prayer of thanks that March is nearly over and I really didn't get surgery and that I don't NEED to get it right now.  With all this going on I have also been noticing that I have a lot of energy even though my 8 month old has recently decided that he doesn't like sleeping through the night anymore and would rather get up several times a night.  I only get 6 or 7 hours broken up into 3 or 4 hr increments and yet I am not BEAT or EXHAUSTED like I used to be!  I haven't had time to get my prolactin levels checked recently, but I am planning on doing that very thing tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  I'm feeling SUPERB and so I am thinking that means my levels are continuing their downward trend :)  My body tells me it is LOVING me right now and I am loving me some oils :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails