Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My essential Oil Regime

I have had several people comment and email me about my essential oil regime, so I am going to post it. The essential oils I use are DoTerra.  They are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) which basically means they are the purest on the market and the don't contain fillers or artificial ingredients that would dilute their active qualities.  Anyway, that is one of the reasons I use them specifically.  They also have really great blends of oils such as PastTense (which I use for my headaches).  Here is my list and how I take them:

Frankincense (antitumor):  1-2 drops internally every few hours 
                                         rub it on my forehead and onto my feet a couple times a day
Balance Blend (balancing): Rub on my feet before I go to bed at night
PastTense: roll on my temples, forehead and/or neck whenever I have headaches

That's what I use and how I use it!  Hope this can help someone!  The website is: DoTerra Essential Oils

1 comment:

  1. Let us know how it goes and if you notice any subtle changes along the way!

    In fact, the more you document (either online or privately) the better your new doctor will be able to help you. Probably..hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails