Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Frankincense Side effects

We recently moved and I don't have the internet....so I will try to make up for lost time!!!  Here we go!

So, I've had a few people ask me if I've had side effects from taking essential oils and I will tell you yes I have!  I say how much I hate side effects from meds, but I should be more specific when I say side effects....I should say I hate NEGATIVE side effects. I've never had great skin or a good complexion.  When I was pregnant I loved my skin!  I was pretty much zit free for 9 months!  I keep saying I can't wait to get pregnant again because I love my skin when pregnant, but since taking Frankincense my skin has been a lot more smooth and radiant.  My hubby is constantly raving about it and get this....I pretty much don't wash my face anymore!  I've always done it morning and night as long as I can remember.  The medicated stuff w/ the 2% zit zapper no less...Well,  my zit zapper days are over and have been for about 2 months now :)

Have you ever seen those shampoo commercials w/ the woman who pick up their hair and let is drop strand by strand and it is so silky and smooth, it is almost impossible?!?  I recently decided maybe I should try out for one of those commercials!  My hair is impossibly silky and smooth!  It is about twice as thick as it used to be!  I love it.

Some of the other side effects are more energy than I've had in years, loss of weight, prolactin levels have dropped drastically (from 241 to 108 in about 3 months), I've hardly been sick all winter, and I just feel really good pretty much all the time!

P.S.  Did I mention my stretch marks (or lack thereof)?  Probably not, since I've forgotten that I once had them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails