Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dr. Appt in a nutshell!

I don't have much time, so this is the nutshell version...I went to the doc today.  My tumor actually has shrunk from 12mm to 10mm since my last MRI.  My doc appreciated me filling him in, neatly skirted the fact that I've been using essential oils, told me that I was on the right track with my shrinking tumor and lowering prolactin levels and referred me to an endocrinologist in town that is "conservative, anti-surgery and open-minded"!  ha ha!  I will scan my MRI results in when I have more time, but that is pretty much what he said.  He didn't think there was any need for me to go on any Rx's right now, but I need to have more blood tests in a month and we would reevaluate in a month.  He said he thinks my levels will decrease dramatically now that I am no longer nursing!  So, I have an appt w/ a "conservative, anti-surgery and open-minded" endo in about a month. Keep posted...more to come!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails