Monday, July 26, 2010

July is crazy...crazy good!

I love summertime but it is so busy!  I've had a great month full of family, good news, a lot of traveling and camping and trying to play catch up 24/7!  I'm hoping the end of this month will end as good as it started!  I got back from camping late last night and I am going in for blood work probably tomorrow!  I'm quite anxious to see what my prolactin has done since I've successfully weaned Tux :)  I haven't nursed for about 3 weeks now, and my milk has reduced dramatically!  (Thank goodness, I didn't think it would ever happen.)  Since Prolactinoma is directly connected to milk production I'm guessing this means my prolactin is decreasing rapidly!  Since my tumor has been shrinking with my decreasing prolactin levels I will continue to hope that my tumor is shrinking by the minute!  It is so easy to be optimistic in the summertime!  I just looked back over this post and realized I have put an exclamation mark after each sentence :)  or a smiley face....ha ha, it's gonna be a good day!
How can I not be optimistic with this little man with me all the time!  This month he truly experienced the joys of being all boy!!!  The pink water bottle is mine :)  His is green with dinosaurs, I promise!  He loves dirt and mud, bugs and sticks...frogs and snails and puppy dog tail...that's what little boys are made of!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails