Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hormones and Essential Oils

Ok, the following is a webinar that was monumental in helping me understand where all of my problems started!  I mentioned this webinar back in April and I can't believe it's taken me so long to post!  I had some questions about hormones this last weekend while teaching some oil classes and I refered several people to this very webinar.  It talks a lot about menopause, but almost anyone that has hormone problems have symptoms of menopause and it is often cause by the same hormonal fluxes.  So, I am posting the first and second part of these hormone webinars....enjoy and happy learning!  Even if you are not interested at all in the oil/supplement parts of these webinar, the information included in the webinars on hormones are invaluable!!!!

Hormones and Essential Oils Part 1



Hormones and Essential Oils Part 2

1 comment:

  1. hi shy

    thanks for starting a blog like this - it has a wealth of information.

    i have had a pituitary micro-adenoma since 2008.i have been on and off cabergoline since then. for the past year now i have been on reduced dosage however there has been a steady increase in my prolactin levels and i know when i go back to my doctor he is going to be put me onto a higher dosage and i dont want that.

    what would your suggestions be given your experience with alternate medicine. i have also heard that mucuna pruriens can be taken. do you have any experience with this?

    look forward to hearing from you. if possible it would be great if you could mail me on ishitakhanna@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails