Monday, November 15, 2010

I have a new regime!

My regime changes quite often as I find new things that work better for me, as my tumor shrinks or when I quit nursing, or when I (hopefully) get pregnant again!

I have now started to cycle so I am dropping Basil (finally...I hated that stuff, not fun to burp it up all day!!!)  Hopefully the Clary Sage kicks in full force soon!  I have also started taking some vitamins for Pre-Natal care...These vitamins are awesome though and have helped me in dozens of ways so far (energy, soreness, neck incapacity, stress reduction)!  I can't wait for my hopeful future baby to start soaking in them as well :)

Frankincense (antitumor):  2-3 drops internally (under my tongue) 3-4  times a day. Rub it on my forehead and onto my feet a couple times a day.

Balance Blend (balancing hormones and anxiety): Rub on my feet before I go to bed at night.

Clary Sage (treats infertility)Take 3-4 drops in a capsule day and night.

Every week I will be taking a different oil that will help keep me from plateauing with my levels and tumor.  They are:

Wild OrangeCloveLavenderSandlewoodPatchouli, and grapefruit.  I will write about each as I start taking them.

Life Long Vitality Pack (Vitamins):  I take these as recommended on the package.

As needed:

Citrus Bliss Blend (Stress/anxiety reducer) or Whisper Blend (Stress/anxiety reducer plus hormone balancer):  Diffuse several times a day or wear it where I can smell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails