Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a good day :)

Got up early and did some studying!   Tracked down my crazy Houdini Mutt and put her back where she belongs.  Went walking w/ my friend and our babies.  Came back and got ready for the day.  Went to some meetings, visited with my sister in law, ran errands and came "home" (living w/ my other sis-in-law since our house flooded w/ sewage a few weeks ago!)  Put laundry in to wash, picked up our basement living area, made and ate lunch.  Fed my baby, played with my baby and put him down for a nap.  Now he is napping, I've been running around like crazy and I have a minute to myself and I think about all I've done today and I think to myself, "I haven't had this kind of energy in years....I haven't had a headache in weeks.....and I have have lots to do still, and enough energy, motivation and no headache to hold me back!  What a good day!"  Hope all of you are having a good day as well :)  Gotta go while the gettin is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails