Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick update

I've been on vacation and teaching classes, so I have not been able to post my lastest and greatest.....I had another appt. with my endo.  I got my latest blood results a few weeks ago.  My prolactin is down to 6.7!  The lab technician called me personally to tell me to come back in for a retest!  The initial results were 7.9 and she thought it was wrong "because prolactin levels do not fall that fast!"  The retest results were 6.7 two days later :) I am very happy with these results and hope that my "Aunt Flo" visits soon.  I am currently off cabergoline and plan on maintaining with frankincense and some vitamin supplements I have recently started on!  Wish me luck!  Anyway, I will post more soon and I will post another oil of the week...or month if I keep going like I have been!  Sorry for slacking and a special thanks to those that were willing the share their experience with me via blog and email and even phone!  It always boosts my spirits and strength to hear from others and their experiences...good and bad.  So many of you are so strong and keep going even when things are so hard.  Thanks for sharing even when it is hard.  Thank you thank you thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story. Your not alone. I also have pituitary issues. You can follow my journey at: http://www.tollarttheraphy.com
    I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails