Friday, July 1, 2011

We are having a baby.....

GIRL!  Bring on the pink!  We are so excited!  I've always said I would be perfectly happy with all boys, but I am really excited to have a girl :)  I am feeling really good.  I no longer have headaches so that is a relief.  They were so bad I thought for sure they were tumor related, but I haven't had one for a month or so, so that has been  nice.  I feel like this pregnancy has been fairly easy and I just feel great!  Nothing at all to complain about.  I'll have to post a few more pics soon.  Here is the 3D picture they gave us of her :)  It is her profile with her little hands up near her face.  It took them 45 minutes to be able to tell that she is a girl!  I guess she had her legs crossed most of the time....a perfect lady, right?  We already love her so much and can't wait to meet her in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails