Friday, March 9, 2012

Quick update!

It's been so fun to hear from so many of you recently!  It makes me happy and have a greater desire to post any new findings or experiences I've been having.  Since moving (we now live in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere) I have been trying to find a new place to get my labs done.  I think I may have found something, so hopefully I will have new blood results soon.  Meanwhile, I feel amazing.  I have more energy than I have had in a long long time.  I feel less stress and anxiety than I have in years which is amazing considering our list from the past 5 months:

-Just moved into a studio
-Moving again in a few weeks into a bigger place (YAY)
-traveling to Denver, CO and Phoenix, AZ over the course of the next 2 weeks
-starting another new business
-giving birth and nursing a newborn and chasing a toddler around
-loss of my husbands job
-finding out that my tumor is bigger than ever and my levels are higher than ever (although I have brought them down a ton since then and I'm sure they are even lower now)
-becoming landlords (haha)

I'm thinking the natural dopamines from the rosemary and basil are helping a ton as well as the anti-anxiety/stress from the frankincense (not to mention it shrinks my tumor).  Anyway, I hope you are all doing well too!  Keep smiling and remember I love hearing from you.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your blog and glad to hear that things are going well for you. Thanks to you I began using Frankincense and found it has helped considerably with my anxiety, but don't know if it has helped yet with shrinking the tumour. I have just introduced basil and rosemary and am currently using them in an oil burner as not yet managed to get a pendant. I am currently taking Quinagolide half a table every other day as when I stopped my levels completely (was on one 75 tablet daily) went up to over 2000 again, although I wasn't using the oils then. Endo let me have a trial without them last Sep (they cause nausea) as my levels had gone down to 21. my appointment has been moved from Feb to July! so wont be getting my blood tests until then. Whatever the outcome the oils definitely make me feel better emotionally and help me to lead a normal life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie! I'm glad to hear it has helped in that regard! I can't wait to hear your results when you introduce basil and rosemary as well. As far as the oil burner goes, make sure it doesn't heat the oils up very much or they will lose most of their potency. Heat changes the chemical make up and renders them almost useless. Anyway, keep up the good work and keep me posted on your progress :) I'd love to hear!

      Delete
  2. Dear Shy, Thanks a lot for your sharing. Glad to see so many people with similar situation with me, and glad to know that you also want to cure the tumor by natural way.

    I'd like to share my experience with you too. I was diagnosized with Pituitary tumor June 2011. Afterwards, I tried some chinese medicines and here are the results so far:

    1)(fried) Barley tea (in chinese, it's called 麦芽茶). After taking the tea for 2 weeks, the effect is that my breast smaller. Side effect is I could not recover from catching cold and cough for almost 1 month.

    2)Black bean (raw), I took 6 pieces before going to bed every night. It works great although it could not stop my milk producing. I feel more energic,less emotion swing. At the same time, my white hair ( I am 33 years old now) becomes black by itself and my skin looks younger!

    3)Foot massage. relaxing but cannot slove the problem.

    4) planning to try Acupuncture and essential oils introduced by you!

    Sorry for my poor English. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails