Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clove

Clove is my oil of the week :)  It is the first oil I am rotating into my regime.  I am rotating 5 or 6 different oils into my regime to hopefully increase the results of my prolactin levels and help my tumor shrink even more. I've been taking it for a few days now and I've been learning about it as much as I can!  Clove's major constituent is Phenols and 85% of that should be a constituent called Eugenol.  Eugenol is amazing!!!  It is cancer-preventative, anti-inflammatory and an anti-oxidant.  All these things can help reduce tumors!  Phenols are very strong though and should be used for only a short period of time.  There is a pretty good article I read on Eugenol and Melanoma.  You can find it here.  I put clove in a capsule as it is way too strong for me to take in my mouth.  I take 4 or 5 drops in a capsule twice a day, morning and night.  I also rinse my mouth with clove oil after I brush my teeth because clove is VERY good for your teeth!  If you have a toothache or anything clove will help numb it (or pretty much anything you may need to numb)  It's very good for infections, especially skin infections.  It stimulates the immune system and is a very strong antiseptic  :)  Does anyone have anything to add?  I hope this was informative and not too boring!  Enjoy clove!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails