Monday, June 7, 2010

MRI date coming soon!


It is almost time....I am going to get an MRI soon!  I still need to call my Dr. to set a date, but I'm hoping to schedule one before the end of June.  I have mixed feelings about it....I am super claustrophobic and I am not looking forward to the end of nursing, but I have a good feeling about the tumor!  I am sure it is shrinking and I can't wait for this confirmation!  My headaches are gone, I have a lot more energy and I have lost weight.  My prolactin levels are down drastically from February and I just plain feel good!  I'm happy that I can raise my son w/out the debilitating side effects I got from the Bromo and I hope to be able to have more babies w/out fertility meds.  I have a better outlook on life in general even on a rainy day like today...Stay tuned for the MRI date!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails