Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 29, 2010

Is the big day for my MRI.  It's a huge day for me and I am excited and nervous.  I hope to have Tux weaned by then although I kinda don't think it will happen.  It is my goal though!  The little man makes it so hard!  He loves nursing and so do I!  I've been trying to replace his morning nursing w/ a bottle and it makes him sad and so it makes me sad!  Not to mention it is extremely painful by about noon.  Anyway, I am excited to see what this thing in my head has been doing in the last 6 months.  I need to call my neurosurgeon and get my previous MRI pictures back so we have something to compare too!  I can't wait to tell him about my levels and hopefully the MRI will hold some good news as well :)  Wish me luck....again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails