Thursday, June 3, 2010

Results!!! Very infomative....

I got some more results in the mail the other day and I am up to 130!!!  ARGGGHHHH!  I have been off of frankincense for 2 weeks and I am sure that was the problem.  No worries though, I ordered two bottle this time so hopefully I won't run out...I'm going to start stocking up so I don't EVER RUN OUT AGAIN!!!  I feel like I am now a month behind and further away from getting pregnant again.  I don't know that I am ready for that yet (hence why I am still nursing I guess) but when I am ready I want it to happen PRONTO!  I feel like I am getting old and my dream of having 5 or 6 kids is just not going to happen, but I still want 3 or 4 at least and that won't happen if my body is trying to shed prolactin all the time.  The good news is that I am taking the frankincense again and I am going to get another blood test in a couple weeks and hopefully this one will be good news :)  At least I know for sure that when I take the Frank my levels decrease and when I don't they increase....Weaning is going well.  Tux takes two bottles a day and nursed twice a day.  I am going to drop another nursing as soon as I feel like I won't explode!  Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi again Shy,
    I'm curious to know if you feel you'll have to take/use the frankincense and all these essential oils for the rest of your life since you feel the rise in your level was due to not taking frankincense for 2 weeks?

    Thanks,
    Jello
    jello_im@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails