Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big News :)

So......I know it has been a few weeks and I apologize!  I promise this post will have been worth the wait though.  I know it has been for me :) I have been desperately trying to keep my stress levels down without stressing about them :)  ha ha!  Always a fun cycle, eh?  I've been trying to do less stuff and blogging has fallen through the cracks which is soooooo not good since it is a great outlet for me and my stress!  So, it is late and I am tired, so I will try not to keep you all in suspense for too long.  I am having a BABY!  My due date is November 10th :)  Once I started cycling again it took 5 months.  I charted obsessively and the month that my follicular phase dropped below 20 days I was pregnant!  Good thing my hubby has great swimmers...we have that going for us.  I will write more tomorrow about how I finally have a doctor that I LOVE and that is totally cool with using oils, alternative stuff and such. I will also write more really soon about what I have decided as far as my game plan for my "childbearing years" and thereafter and what I felt helped me in my pregnancy quest :)  Stay tuned!!!



Tux "drew" this picture with my help :)  He is going to be such an wonderful big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails