Friday, April 29, 2011

P.S. Apology

So,  I just read my last couple posts and realized that they may have sounded harsh and judgmental towards those that rely on surgery or Rx's.  I want you all to know that I completely respect everyone's decisions regarding these things.  I understand that many people have very little say over whether or not they have the surgery and or meds.  I feel so very blessed that I am able to control mine so far with such noninvasive means.  I imagine if I start having major problems I may have to do one of the two of those things as a last resort, but I am hoping and praying that I can keep it under control as I have children and there after!  I greatly appreciate all of the prayers and good vibes that many of you have sent my way and I ask you to do the same for everyone with our problem!  I know I have felt your love and support and hope you all know you have mine as well :)  Keep smiling and shrinking those tumors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails