Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Am I crazy???

So am I crazy to want to nurst my baby as long as possible???  Nursing is to prolactinoma what eating bacon everyday is to someone with high cholesterol!  It isn't the cause, but it definately speeds up the process!!!  Anyways, I was reading in my "Baby's First Year" book about weaning and it made me cry!  Maybe my hormones are whacked, but it makes me sad to think about not nursing!  It took a lot to get him here and so I want to give him the best!  But at what cost?  All of the medications the doctors want me to take would keep me from nursing, but I ask them about herbal stuff and they tell me straight up that they have no idea if it would help or not and they are not willing to look into it because they don't deal with herbal stuff.  Aren't docs supposed to help people?  Then how come they won't look into something that would help me nurse and help my prolactinoma?  Frustrating.  So I am on my own when it comes to that kind of stuff.  If anyone out there has any experience with herbal stuff/essential oils that might help please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails