Sunday, January 10, 2010

In case you couldn't tell by the title....

....I'm starting a blog to help people understand prolactinoma, myself included!!! What I've found since I've been diagnosed it that most people have no clue what in the heck prolactinoma is much less anything about it. This includes doctors, naturopaths, chiropractors, wellness coaches, nurses, engineers and cheerleaders! Not even google can tell you much....mainly what everyone knows: "causes, treatment, specific symptoms, diagnosis, affects of pregnancies, and sites other resources." or "Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this pituitary gland tumor." Well thanks google, but I want to know "can I nurse?", "is there other treatments besides bromocriptine and cabergoline or surgery?", "how hard it is to get pregnant with prolactinoma?", "am I going to go blind?". These are a few of the questions I had and still have! I will share some of my experiences and hope others will feel free to share theirs as well. Perhaps we can help each other learn what to expect and how to deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails